You are a master of scheduling, an expert at planning, and a wizard when it comes to conjuring up resources. Deadlines drive you and challenging projects inspire you. And as an experienced project manager, your organizational skills are the stuff of legend. At Packlane, your business will be managing our business when it comes to campaigns, events, landing pages, and other marketing collateral. Our service gives brands the tools they need to make the best first impression possible, and having you on the team to drive delivery of amazing projects will help us do it.
Who We Are
Allow us to introduce ourselves! At Packlane, we empower brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process. Our services are trusted by over 20,000 companies including Google, L’Oreal, Casper, Mailchimp and more.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design), high quality work, and a passion for what we do. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Size up projects with a keen eye, determine requirements and prepare realistic budget estimates that set each endeavor up for success
- Our campaigns will be in your capable hands. You’ll manage the execution of campaign collateral including print, digital, and email.
- Work on landing page creation, testing, and optimization so our site is always at its very best
- Masterfully coordinate with internal teams and third party vendors on projects that involve design, copy, photography, video and more.
- Break up each project into doable action items, set a schedule, and assign tasks to internal team members (while staying mindful of their workload)
- Tick tock, you’ve always got one eye on the clock, making sure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget
- Create and continually update comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Keep the marketing department running smoothly, managing daily tasks and always noting areas in need of improvement
- Help out with promotional event organizing and maintain a calendar of all our key dates throughout the year.
Who You Are:
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have proven experience as a Project Coordinator, Marketing Manager, or in a similar role.
- Pro-active, you know how to work autonomously and manage your own schedule (as well as others!)
- Reading, writing and communicating effectively are your strong suits
- You know your way around Content Management Systems, Design Software, and basic HTML/CSS and you’re no stranger to SEO and Google Analytics
- Your organizational skills are on point, and your ability to interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans is unparalleled.
- You’re the owner of a strong analytical mind with an ambitious, goal-oriented attitude
- A superb ability to carry a project through from concept to delivery (and with excellent results!)
- You don’t sweat a tight deadline — your resourceful nature means you’ve got a plan for executing even the toughest of timelines