We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to strategize, plan, and launch products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Best of all, you’ll do this remotely.
Packlane empowers brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design!), high quality work, and a passion for the customer. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and staff experience, identify and fill product and tooling gaps and generate new ideas that and drive growth and improve our internal efficiency
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Coordinate with executive team to execute the roadmap
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineers and other stakeholders to deliver products with quick time-to-market and just the right amount of effort
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Work experience leading and coordinating interdisciplinary groups
- Successful track record of managing complex projects with dependencies on internal and external resources and timelines
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous remote team experience preferred
Tools and Methodology
- Agile/Scrum with a focus on expediency rather than perfection (Atlassian Suite)
- Daily standups and 3-week sprints
- Continuous implementation
- Google Apps