The Human Resources Coordinator supports the team by being a resource for employees and supporting the people operations at Packlane. This person should be a self-starter and strong communicator. The right candidate will have an HR Generalist background, and experience coordinating the many different areas of people operations. As the point of contact for employees facing issues, this person should have very strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
As a remote worker, you’ll enjoy a lot of freedom to shape your role and hours which means being self-motivated, action-oriented, and accountable is key.
Packlane empowers brands big and small to create beautiful, affordable unboxing experiences that customers will enjoy and remember. From subscription boxes to event swag, eye-catching packaging can help brands connect with their customers – so we do everything we can to make it a smooth and easy process.
We’re a team of eager self-starters from all over the world, and we’re looking for others to help grow Packlane into the best company it can be. Our core values are creativity (including beautiful design!), high quality work, and a passion for the customer. If that sounds like a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Assist with people initiatives such as D&I and employee engagement.
- Oversee areas of onboarding in partnership with engineering and finance.
- Ensure that employees are onboarded and offboarded in a timely manner.
- Assist with creating job descriptions and recruiting when needed.
- Ensure compliance in onboarding processes and JustWorks.
- Field and advise on questions from team members.
- At least two years of human resources experience in a startup or remote environment
- Knowledge of human resources compliance
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Previous experience with Breezy HR
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work 5-10 hours per week
- Some previous experience with payroll practices