As an Account Manager working with Packlane’s large enterprise clients, you’ll be working on closing new leads, maintaining positive relationships with existing ones, and being the first point of contact for key accounts. We’re big on customer service, so charisma, kindness, and the ability to delight are key traits we’re looking for in an amazing new Account Manager.
As part of your role, you’ll need to be an expert on all things Packlane - from how to use our online design tool to the kind of materials we have available for packaging. We often work remotely, so you’ll enjoy a lot of freedom to shape your role and hours which means being self-motivated and action-oriented is key. Other responsibilities will include delivering on monthly metrics, meeting/exceeding revenue goals, identifying new clients, and still keeping customer satisfaction levels high along the way.
- Be on the front line for Packlane - ushering in VIP clients with a friendly welcome and serving as their key point of contact throughout the ordering process
- Meet (or exceed - we love when that happens) growth targets for your existing portfolio of accounts on a monthly basis
- Grow a portfolio of key business accounts, spreading the word about Packlane
- Keep an accurate record of customer correspondence
- Use customer data to support and improve customer retention strategies and tactics.
- Maintain and update sales pipeline consistently
- Occasionally travel to tradeshows and conferences for face time with potential customers
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve our internal site or process and don’t be afraid to share ideas
- And of course, drum up loads of enthusiasm for Packlane!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years account manager experience, ideally in B2B, print and/or packaging.
- A passion for meeting new people and providing first rate customer service
- An excellent track record for managing and growing a portfolio of existing accounts/meeting targets
- Highly organized and good at managing multiple lines of communication, always responding with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a remote team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (building rapport comes naturally to you)
- Ace at solving difficult problems and coming up with helpful solutions for dissatisfied customers
- Experience specifically in B2B sales
- Familiar with predictive analytics to forecast customer retention and identify buying patterns
*Candidates preferred to be in the following areas:
- Chicago, IL
- Louisville, KY